Indoor Air Quality
As you welcome back employees, tenants and customers into your building Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) will be more important than ever before.
Great indoor air quality will help you:
- Restore the confidence of building tenants to return to your facilities with more comfortable and cleaner air;
- Support resilience against future issues by installing trusted solutions; and
- Contribute to your building’s overall sustainability with targeted investments that generate results.
These goals can be achieved with a proper IAQ assessment of your buildings.
Learn more about your building’s air quality
Our Indoor Air Quality Assessment is a data-driven analysis of how effectively your building’s indoor air quality adheres to the latest industry recommendations for operating HVAC systems with a focus on the four key contributors to air quality:
- Dilute – making sure plenty of fresh outdoor air dilutes the buildup of indoor contaminants through proper ventilation
- Exhaust – getting exhaust air out is equally important, especially air from kitchens, restrooms and combustion systems
- Contain – keeping indoor humidity levels within the ASHRAE-recommended range maximizes occupant comfort and reduces the risk of microbial growth
- Clean – reducing particles, odors, or micro-organisms, such as mold, bacteria and viruses
Where possible we will conduct the assessment remotely through your building automation system (BAS). All on-site assessments of the physical environment will be performed following all currently recommended safety guidelines. When completed, your Account Manager will review the assessment results and share a detailed IAQ assessment report that includes strategic recommendations to help meet industry requirements.