Chiller panel technology has changed dramatically. If you are a building owner with a Trane CenTraVac® or Series R™ model RTHA chiller built prior to 1993, many of the control panels and associated parts are becoming expensive and difficult to obtain. In the worse case, this can leave you without chiller operation for weeks. Trane has a solution for you, available exclusively from Tozour Energy Systems.
The Tracer AdaptiView™ control panel upgrade program allows you to update your chillers to the same controls offered on new Trane CenTraVac and Series R chillers. Unlike your older controllers, the Tracer AdaptiView upgrade improves your operator productivity, increases chiller operation efficiency, and supports the new communication protocol. This comprehensive retrofit package is installed and commissioned by Tozour Energy Systems’ factory-certified technicians.
This comprehensive retrofit package is installed and commissioned by Tozour Energy Systems’ factory-certified technicians.
Chillers that Qualify:
- All CenTraVac Models
- Obsolete Pneumatic, Classic Black, UCP1 and UCP2 panels
- CH530 (color monitor only)
- Series R Model
- RTHA UPC1 control panels
Tracer AdaptiView Benefits Include
- Large, full-color touch screen for fingertip control of chiller subsystems
- Instant access to operational data for faster issue analysis and resolution
- At-a-glance status updates readily display key operating parameters
- Easy-to-read trending charts and diagnostic reports help fine tune chiller control
- Industry-leading algorithms optimize control during rapidly changing conditions
- Adjustable arm and tilt screen for better viewing
- Connectivity to monitor, analyze and improve your building’s performance
Call Bill Artosky today to learn more about the Tracer AdaptiView Upgrade.
Vice President of Sales and Energy Business Development